Cats 101

Serenity Cats - Kitten Blog

This blog is designed to document everyday life of new litters and life in general at Serenity Cats.
My name is Tim and I am the co-owner/operator of Serenity Cats. I help Jackie mostly with technical and morale support.
Jackie takes care of the day to day care, loving, playing and nurturing of these wonderful furry babies in their first few months of their lives.
We thank you for your interest in Ragamuffins and Serenity Cats.

Purrs,
Tim & Jackie

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Personalities

We are starting to see personalities develop over the past few days. I am working on some video now to show you all, so that you can see for yourself.


There is one I was calling Dora up till Jackie told me it was a boy, you know like "Dora the Explorer". This little kitten makes a run to break loose and explore whenever it can. Tonight it broke out and ran right for me and I picked him up and instantly he started nuzzling my face and licking my nose. What a wonderful little personality that one will have.


All the kittens are now mobile and getting around very 
well. I am always excited during this phase... this is where the socialization really picks up and our time is 
focused on making their personalities really come out. It is a wonderful job to have!


Keep tuned for video and pics.

0 comments:

Follow us on Facebook

About Me

My Photo
Tim
Oklahoma, United States
Co-Owner/Operator of Serenity Cats.
View my complete profile

Followers