Cats 101

Serenity Cats - Kitten Blog

This blog is designed to document everyday life of new litters and life in general at Serenity Cats.
My name is Tim and I am the co-owner/operator of Serenity Cats. I help Jackie mostly with technical and morale support.
Jackie takes care of the day to day care, loving, playing and nurturing of these wonderful furry babies in their first few months of their lives.
We thank you for your interest in Ragamuffins and Serenity Cats.

Purrs,
Tim & Jackie

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Congratulations to Koko Peli

Well Koko had her litter of kittens last night. We have 6 kittens that are an assortment of minks, bi-color and sables. We are absolutely in love with every last one of them. We knew that this would be an outstanding litter.


We now have 20 kittens total between Koko, Taryn and Jazmina. We have a rainbow of colors to choose from now and I really don't know if I had to choose one kitten from this bunch... I doubt I could. Every last kitten in this assortment is incredible and we are having so much fun loving on each and every one of them.


We will try to get pictures uploaded tonight.


Purrs,
Tim and Jackie

0 comments:

Follow us on Facebook

About Me

My Photo
Tim
Oklahoma, United States
Co-Owner/Operator of Serenity Cats.
View my complete profile

Followers